TV on Internet, Online Television, TV On PC, and Satellite TV For PC are all terms that refer to one and the same thing. They refer to a PC computer program that enables you watch thousands of online satellite television channels, from all over the world, direct to your PC or laptop.
Since TV over the Internet has multiple applications, and with people’s expectations being different, it is important to enlist the services of a company that has a proven track record in the many forms of live streaming. After all, it is an extremely specialized area where many try but few actually succeed. Of course, that being said, WebTV is such an exciting and up-to-the-minute way of using the power of the Internet, offering us the chance to stream video to individuals or across networks if that is what’s required. It allows us to get our videos seen by our target audience with ease, safe in the knowledge that it is being dealt with professionally and efficiently.
The advantages of TV on Internet service are many:
- You can watch television when traveling or on vacation.
- You can get satellite online TV service if you do not have access to satellite or cable television in your area.
- Online TV has great programming that your current TV provider does not offer.
- You get TV channels from all over the world in many different languages.
- TV on PC is a good alternative to your cable or satellite television service.
- Satellite TV for PC enables you to save money from the high cost of cable or satellite TV service.
Watching TV on your PC couldn’t be easier. Once you are a member you will download some simple software and television channel viewers to access all the TV channels provided. As long as you are connected to the internet you will be able to view the programming any time and anywhere.
TV on PC (computer) Requirements:
At least 64M system memory — 128M system memory is recommended.
At least 10M hard disk space.
Windows XP (Professional or Home edition), Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 95, Windows 98, or Vista Home or Professional Platforms. MAC users will need to have a current OS X version with .exe download abilities.
Use Satellite TV for PC on a broadband cable/DSL connection with 128K minimum speed for optimum performance. However, this will work on a 56k dial up as well. You will just need to wait longer for the TV channels to buffer (download).
You can use satellite TV for PC on as many as six computers with one membership, provide everyone in your household with this service, or install at your work or business. You will be allowed to download and view on up to six computers or laptops with one membership.
- NO Cards or Special Equipment Needed.
- NO Monthly Fees or Recurring Membership Dues.
- NO Purchasing Anything after Membership.
- NO Complicated Downloads.
- NO Pop-ups or Annoying Spyware Ads.
- NO Waiting for Service to Be Activated.
- NO Gimmicks or Scams.
TV for PC is 100% LEGAL, No illegal satellite or TV descramblers, No illegal software is ever used or illegal downloads of any kind.
Online Television Features:
- Get 12000+ live TV, Recorded TV, and V.O.D (video on demand) channels.
- You get thousands of radio stations at no extra charges.
- You get access to full movie channels.
- Watch LIVE popular sports from all over the world.
- You will get detailed instructions on how to setup TV on your PC.
- Once you are a member you will get the latest updates and added channels at no additional cost.
- You get to use the direct connect TV channels, login to members area and watch TV.
- Search programming by genre, country, or by viewing format.
- You always get free technical support.
Free Bonuses For Members:
- Unlimited Movie downloads
- DVD/CD burning software
- Video/ DVD to ipod converter.
- Web look TV
- Free internet security software.
NOTE: IN FEBRUARY 2009 YOU WILL NEED TO SWITCH FROM ANALOG TO DIGITAL TV.
You will have three primary choices:
1. Contact your local cable company to purchase a converter box and service.
2. Purchase a satellite TV service.
3. Purchase an Internet TV service such as Satellite TV for PC at a ONE-TIME price and get more channels than the others. Depending on your computer set up it is possible to transfer the TV signal from your computer to your TV set. Satellite TV for PC will be uninterrupted by the transfer. As a matter of fact Satellite TV for PC is expecting more TV stations once the transfer takes place in February 2009. No need to wait.